Tuesday, August 16, 2016

I had a Short Dream of Satan and some of his followers


Between August 6-8th 2016, I woke up as I remember somewhere around 4:30 am in the morning, after having, a very short dream.

In that dream I seen myself walking out of a dark what appeared a hallway at first; but what came to my mind was one of those long often dark cement underpasses that you walk through under a freeway, that are often unlit except for the light entering in at both ends.

As I was coming into the warmth of the sun, I had the feeling I was being followed, so I turned my head to look back, I could see a number of individuals coming to the end of the under pass just behind me; I could see their faces, but did not recognize any of them. I could see that there were others still in the dark unlit hallway behind them.

Amongst those still in that dark underpass was a very dark and ominous figure (Like a very dark shadow). I could not see any features, but was told that it was Satan in person, and the others with him were his followers. At that point I knew that I was their target.

And from that revelation given me I knew his intent; me, but I was also being warned to be ever vigilant in fighting off Satan, that he has no intent on backing down. That I needed to clear myself of him regularly without any hesitation which I have been doing.

I have had to clear my telephone lines, and my computer a number of times, and as soon as I did, my computer which had frozen up, started working immediately.

My phone lines which had so much static I could not hear the other party speaking, as soon as I had cleared the phone, it functioned perfectly.

Getting back to my dream, I was also told by that still small voice as it whispered these thoughts into my heart that those I seen were his angels of darkness; that he was readying those of his followers that are with him now for that day when the key to the bottomless pit is fully opened, and he has all his forces with him to do battle against the children of man. Especially those who profess to believe in Jesus Christ.

The impression I received is that day will shortly be upon us.

Also in the last week I try to clear everything around me on a regular basis, and the feeling I am getting is that I am not doing it enough.

Harold, AVOW, August 16, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment